Saturday, 26 July 2014

Would You Rather Book TAG!!

Hello again everyone!!!

Today I thought I'd do something a little different! On Youtube, there are many many different TAGS, but I LOVED this one, so I kinda tagged myself! Also as I'm from England, I had to change some aspects of it. So here it goes

1. Read only trilogies or stand alones?

Definitely a Trilogy, as  I feel you can get more character development and especially if you love a character or dystopian world, you get more of it.

2. Read only female or male authors?

This is a hard one, but I think I'd choose female as most of my favorite books are written by female authors. But that means I'd have to sacrifice George R. R. Martin, Rick Yancey and Dan Wells.

3. Shop at Waterstones or Amazon?

Well Amazon does books and kindle books so AMAZON!!

4. All books become movies or t.v. shows?

Hmmm...Well I LOVE Vampire Diaries, but I never liked the books. I love Pretty Little Liars, Game of Thrones, loved Buffy the Vampire Slayer when that was on, and loved The White Queen. They are all amazing tv shows but would they of been as good in movie form? VD definitely wouldn't of as I think the reason I love it is that it is everything the books aren't and if they made it movie form, then they would of copied the book.

Also same with True Blood, love the books, but hate the TV show :P

Now lets talk movies. Hunger Games, Twilight, A Fault in our Stars, Harry Potter, the Bond films, The Help, Forrest Gump, Gone With the Wind, One flew out of the Cuckoo's Nest, Shawshank Redemption. Would any of these be any good as tv shows? I don't think so!!!

This is so difficult!

With tv shows, you get hours and hours of the book turned into a visual representation, while with movies you only get 2 hours.

I'll have to say tv show as I'm someone who just needs more! Prolonging the world that I've fallen in love with from reading, is always better!

5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?

5 BOOKS PER WEEK! No argument!!!

6. Be a professional reviewer or author?

Reviewer as I would never have the skill or patience to write a book.  Also I would love being paid to tell people how amazing my fave books are.

7. Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven't read before?

Ahh another difficult one. One of my guilty pleasures is to reread books over and over again, but I would choose reading only books I haven't read before as I do love discovering new fave's.

8. Be a librarian or book seller?

One other thing that I love other than reading and drawing, and Vampire Diaries, is money! So Book seller!!

9. Only read your favorite genre, or every genre except your favorite?

Hmm I can find a lot of loop holes in this one as a lot of books are under more than one genre. For instance Throne of Glass could be Fantasy, Action, Adventure or Dystopian. SO if I said every genre except my favorite (Dystopian), I could still read Throne of Glass as its Fantasy, Action and Adventure.

10. Only read physical books or eBooks?

EBooks as they are usually cheaper and I've been an ebook addict for years. But I recently started reading physical books again after I discovered my local charity shop selling books for 10p and found books I've wanted to read for ages.

But ebooks are also more convenient, especially on the go.

So what do you think?

Thank You and Keep Reading!